Monday, October 31, 2011

Dear Snow,

You came a little early this year. A little over eager are we? You know I am one of your biggest fan, but all in the proper time and place. End of October, the height of the Autumn season, is not your time. Please refrain yourself, have some patience, and come when you are suppose to. Fall is Fall and you are not invited. You see, the trees were so not ready yet. Some of their leaves hadn't even changed, much less fallen to the ground. Then you had to go and dump on them and pull many a branch and whole tree down with your weight. My poor Central Park looks worst than it did after the hurricane with all these saddly fallen trees. Not to mention that many a section of it is still covered by you. I do not approve of your actions, and kindly request that you change your ways and do not come back until Winter.
Sincerely,
Can't wait to see you in December

1 comment:

  1. I love this but I am not a fan of snow at all so I am constantly grateful that it hasn't arrived here yet.

    ReplyDelete