Monday, October 24, 2011

Dear Girl Who Thinks Tights are Pants,

They're not. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the tights style that has come, and believe tights with dresses works fantastic. I'm even a fan of leggings and the in-between-is-it-a-long-shirt-or-a-short-dress look if you have the legs to pull it off. However, your shirt that happen to bare your midriff and then just a pair of tights was not attractive. Or appropriate. And they were lace tights no less! In white. What were you thinking? There was nothing working for you there. Did you just forget the skirt? You appeared as though you were on your way to work. While I commend your pursuit of a career, that outfit could not possibly be deemed professional in any environment. Please find some dignity and a mirror. Or a honest friend who would have told you.
Sincerely,
I Had to Advert My Eyes When I Saw You

No comments:

Post a Comment